First of all let me explain a bit about this tag in case you don’t know about it. It’s a tag created by Samantha from Toughts on Tomes and Lainey from Ginger Reads Lainey and is a weekly book meme were a topic or theme is chosen and each week you have to choose five books/series/tvshows that fit the description. If you want to check it out here’s the Goodreads group.
#T5W: Current Favorites that Aren’t Books
“Sometimes it’s nice to take a break from books and talk about some other things you’ve been obsessed with. These all don’t have to be in the same category. Mix it up! What TV shows have you been enjoying, makeup you’ve been wearing, food you’ve been eating, etc.??”
1. La La Land soundtrack: I knew about this movie and about all of the fuzz it was having and although I love Emma Stone I mostly wanted to see it because of the director Damien Chazelle. I watched his previous film “Whiplash” and I was just over the moon so I knew this was going to be a good one, I just didn’t expect it to be that good. After leaving the theater the music was stuck in my head and after two weeks I still need to listen to it on a daily basis.
4. All things Sia: I always liked her music: upbit, perfect for dancing and singning, plus highly adecuate to listen to while working. It gives you that extra jump for people like me that spend most of the day glued to the computer. And lately all of her music it’s been all over my electronics and I seriously don’t want her to go away.
3. Pu Erh Tea: My breakfast every single day it’s this delicious red tea with cinnamon and lemon. It’s the perfect blend, sweet and with that touch that helps you start the day at 100% (something that was almost impossible for me before that).
4. Psych (2006-2014): Recently I’ve been enjoying an obligatory rewatch of this show. It never looses to entertain me and make me laugh and there’s nothing better than the things that put a smile on your face right? If you haven’t watched it yet go ahead.v It’s a crime and mystery show but most of all it’s a comedy and the character and actor entourage that form the cast is just perfect.
5. Anti Blemish Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment: It might have started a year ago but I am still obsessed with this one. I suffer from really oily and acne prone skin and this one, although not magical, is still teh best one I’ve tried and I just love how it feels!
[All of the photos in this post have been taken from google images]